About Us : Triumph Structures - Kansas City
Triumph Structures - Kansas City's (TSKC) core competencies include machining and assembly of landing gear structures, thrust reverser beams, hard metals, extruded shapes and production machining of aluminum components. Additionally, our value added activities include next higher assembly, kitting, integration packages and design for manufacturability feedback. Selected customers include: Boeing, Bombardier (Learjet, Shorts, Montreal), Cessna, Harley-Davidson, Hawker Beechcraft, Northrop Grumman Electronics Systems, and Spirit AeroSystems.
Triumph Structures - Kansas City sets the standard in world-class performance for the aerospace structures industry and transcends the cyclic and evolutionary nature of aerospace.
We will achieve our vision through:
- Accountability and commitment to all associates of Triumph Structures - Kansas City.
- The disciplined and obsessive commitment to execution of our goals and objectives.
- Execution of our operations with commitment to our customers, integrity, stewardship, continuous improvement, communication and quality performance.
Triumph Structures - Kansas City possesses the following core values:
- Tenured aerospace center of excellence with a mature non-union staff
- Well developed in core competencies in the machining and assembly commodities
- Backed by a well established aerospace parent with a philosophy of maintaining the individual company’s integrity
- Continuous improvement program rooted in extensive training, associate commitment and customer involvement
- Service minded, passionate and innovative leadership methodologies
- Evolutionary strategy applied to core competencies and developing markets
- Located in the heart of the country, equidistant