About Us : Triumph Accessory Services - Wellington
Triumph Accessory Services - Wellington is a leading provider of maintenance services to regional and commercial airlines and military fleets for aircraft and engine accessories and airborne electrical power generation devices. Our service expertise covers Constant Speed Drives (CSDs), Electrical Generators, Hydraulics, Heat Transfer Products (such as pre-coolers, heat exchangers, oil coolers, etc), Integrated Drive Generators (IDGs), Air Cycle Machines (ACMs), Cabin Compressors, Air Starters, a wide assortment of aircraft and engine Pneumatic Valves and a growing competence in waste pumps and blue water product lines.
Our capabilities cover Airbus, Boeing, Embraer, CRJ, ATR, and Fokker aircraft. Triumph Accessory Services - Wellington also supports the Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Contract for Boeing at the San Antonio Support Center (formerly Kelly AFB) and supports a similar GSE contract directly with the United States Air Force at Eglin AFB, FL. In addition, Triumph Accessory Services - Wellington remains the sole entity on the repair and overhaul of the KC-10 Refueling Boom and works closely with Boeing on their out of production requirements to support an aging fleet supply chain through the production of spares.
At Triumph Accessory Services - Wellington We’re On A Mission To:
“Be globally recognized as the preferred solution provider of accessory maintenance services to the aviation community.”
We Will Accomplish This Through:
- Demonstrating Leadership - We will lead by example, with the highest level of integrity, at all levels of our organization.
- Being Trustworthy - We will work hard to be worthy of the confidence placed in us by our Customers, Shareholders, and fellow Employees.
- Earning and Giving Respect - By giving our respect first, we will then earn the respect of others.
- Taking Initiative - We courageously accept new challenges and actions to create innovative solutions for our Customers.
Performance Based Management is a critical component of our MRO efforts to include the best turn times in the airline industry and unprecedented quality. This directly provides our airline partners increased availability to meet their flight schedules. We believe Triumph Accessory Services - Wellington’s performance to meet given turn-times to support an airline’s operational availability is second to none in the industry.
- FAA Repair Station OB2RO51L (Unlimited Accessory Class 1, 2, & 3)
- EASA Certificate EASA 145.4622
- CAAC (China) #F00100373
- Thailand #228/2541
- AS 9100 Rev. B:2004 (Cert-0029913)
- ISO 9001:2000 + AS9110:2003 (Cert-0033568)